Thursday, October 15, 2009

Fifth year in a row.


HGTV will be airing the aforementioned special Extreme Hallowe'en on Friday, October 30th, at 4pm e/p, 3c.

Fifth year in a row.

Sure, I have it on a few DVDs, a VHS, and in multiple video files on a few computers... but there's just something about knowing it's on TV when everyone could be watching at the same time... just cool.

Plus, right when this airs, I'll be busy putting everything up for the Big Night, and awaiting the arrival (if they're not here the day before) of family who've not been able to attend one of my Hallowe'en shindigs in 15 years (two of whom were not even born when I moved out here).

Yep.

Cool.


Wait... I thought I was supposed to be sleepizzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz -*

No comments:

Post a Comment