Friday, October 30, 2009

T-Minus 22 hrs...

Uncle Forry's head, keeping an eye on the messiest work area ever.

Yes okay HOLY $#%^!!!

The countdown says 0 days, 22-something hours.

To us mortals, that's One Day More (cue Les Miserables music).

My figures await the call to head upstairs and out to the yard; which won't happen until Saturday morning, but they are ready to go. Well, nearly...

The Great Pumpkin nearly napping (suddenly there came a tapping...)


The Lean Bros. & Ghoul dressed as the Singing Busts... in blacklight, this is awesome.


The oddest 'waiting-for-Hallowe'en' picture of these two I've ever seen. But they are quite ready, and will be clothed and accessorized on Saturday.



And here's Leota in the Treat Room.

The video's dark so it's hard to see exactly how everything's laid out... I will get better footage on Saturday, that's a promise.

But you can see the effect, and the reflections of the projector and UV LED bundle for her hair are exaggerated in the video; they are not nearly as bright and distracting in reality.

Oh, the audio is muddied by an ungodly storm raging all around as I recorded this. Kinda cool!

I think I may get things done... good Lordy!



Can you all feel it approaching ? I already feel like the holiday is here; the air is different, the sunlight is different...

HOOOOOWWWWWWLLLLL!!!

Did I mention I love Hallowe'en?


1 comment:

  1. Its all coming together!
    Leota is looking good.
    And The Great Pumpkin!! What can I say, but WOW!?!

    Wish I could be there to see it in person. Maybe next year . . .


    DUMDUMSHREKPOP!!!!


    Fester

    ReplyDelete