Sunday, October 11, 2009

What can I say-ance?

... she's got a remarkable head for materializing the disembodied!

Just a test of the video more than anything, but the blank head seems to work for front projection (I'll likely go with rear projection and a thin, stiff material to screen)... if all else fails, I know this will at least look cool if I have to go that route.


Looking for crystal ball-type-lookin-things to put her in.

I'm also going to be working like a fool this week on a coffin, bodies for hitchhikers (stop snickering back there, Leatherface), motors for making it all work, and then getting together with good ol' Ficketts to write and record the pirate banter... and then NEXT week is the decorating and placement of... ohmyGOD I'll never get it done.

But you will get pics as soon as EVERYTHING I'm working on has gotten to a point where a pic is worth taking; right now nothing looks good... yet!

One of the ironies of a Hallowe'en blog from a guy like me: it's my busy season, so posting is going to be spottier during October than at any other time of the year! Sorry for any inconvenience.

Get out there and enjoy your weather, wherever you are.

By the way, the happy haunts are received a faldric numdidge. It's true.

No comments:

Post a Comment