Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Glowing my way?

Phineas, Ezra and Gus

Adding UV glow paint. The paint is the perfect color and dries beautifully, but goes on thin, half-transparent, and is a serious pain to apply (black primer then 4 or 5 coats; the picture is coat #3). But it finishes nicely and I put up with it.
No detail work yet, but after the last coat of glow paint, I'll go in and give some black/dark green depth to the wrinkles, eye sockets, etc..

They may try to follow you home at some point, but they won't right now.

They have no legs.


DDSP!

2 comments:

  1. Those three are lookin' good. Lookin' forward to seeing the end product.

    So, how is 4E coming along?

    DDSP! back at ya!

    Fester

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have not been able to get much 4E work done recently, but truth be told, after modifying the jaw (which I've done), there is not much more to do beyond programming, and then dressing him up! I'll post on him when I get him in his chair, cape, aloha shirt... hehehe!

    ReplyDelete