Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Ghost of Uncle Forry.

Forry's getting a little devilish, to be sure, but I think he'd appreciate the look.
Besides... who doesn't like Grampa Munster hair?
The glasses were a last-minute prop made with foam, a Dremel, and acrylic paint. Hopefully a real frame will surface before the big night but if not, I am no longer freaking out about it. This is looking good, moving better than it was, and if I can get everything else done by then I'll be happy with flaws!

Tho' I hesitate to show it yet, here is new video of a different routine, this time the oft-told story about his first experience with science fiction. I hesitate because I am still unhappy with the tilting inconsistency/jerkiness, and the reworked jaw still moves unpredictably and it's frustrating.
But you know what? Without an R&D budget and a studio of Imagineers, I'm feeling pretty good about it.



Of course, I'm sure you'll avoid all these problems when you're making your Forry Ackerman animatronic.


DUMDUMNECKPROP!




No comments:

Post a Comment