Thursday, September 16, 2010

Don't bury me!

I'm not dead...
L’Inhumation Précipitée by Antoine Wiertz

... I've just been busy.

There's plenty on the way, including more of Young Will's Hallowe'en shopping reviews and updates on the animatronic Raven (I've been busy)!
If you're new to the ol' S&P, there is so much to catch up on! Search through our 'It's All In The Past' archive to the right.

If you've been here many times before, I thank you for your loyalty and your patience.

Last one out, turn out the lights and lock up. 

And keep Fester away from the kegs.


DDA.S.A.P.!

3 comments:

  1. THANK you, dear! For that, I will tell all the spiders in all the dark corners (this IS a Hallowe'en pub) to leave you well enough alone for the duration!
    Now if we could just figure out how to keep Fester away from the booze...

    ReplyDelete
  2. "And keep Fester away from the kegs."

    Hey!
    I resemble that statement!

    ReplyDelete