Wednesday, July 15, 2009

First time Cap'n's got the blues.


I shot this very dark, grainy and frustratingly hard-to-see video, so blame me. Or blame bosses who were too cheap to pay me enough to afford a big, digital thingy to record video.
Yeah, that's it, someone else's fault.
This is the very first appearance of Captain Jack Lantern in my haunt, in 2003. I've chosen to show you the segment where he 'turns into a skeleton' (sort of).
I must say, even though this video doesn't support my arrogant contention, that this whole creation simply looked INCREDIBLE while you stood there live, and was a massive hit that night... but on video it just looks like... well, like what it is. But it's still cool, and historic (for me, and this is my pub so cockit!).
By the way, I notice the audio lags or something in the last 10 seconds or so. Must be some uploading thing.
One of these days I'm going to figure out how to do this betterOH MY LORDY I think I just did. No seriously as I'm typing, it just sort of popped into my head!
Heh, love when that happens.

Off to get a new video camera now. Thanks a lot nostalgia and creativity. Stupid jerks.

Shpoonk-




No comments:

Post a Comment