Sunday, January 10, 2010

In my cups.

So I'm doing some Winter cleaning in (of?) my room... lots of sorting, counting (loose change seems to find myriad places to live in drawers, closets, boxes, hampers), and rediscovering.

Some years back, Vonnetta gave me a set of coffee mugs done up in a decidedly Hallowe'en-ish style.

Totally forgot about them (sorry V I love you forever) until this afternoon.

They are simply awesome.

The Great Pumpkin sips His Infernal Cider from cups such as these.










Yeah. Soak it in.
And don't think for a second I'm not going to take up drinking cocoa and coffee more often now that I've rediscovered these beauties.

By the way, if you are interested in procuring a set of these fine mugs for your own fine selves:

Style # H1031/42-4
PUMPKIN HOLLOW- Set of Mugs
David Carter Brown Series
Sakura Inc.
A Division of Oneida Ltd.
41 Madison Avenue
New York, NY 10010
Made in the USA
All Rights Reserved
Hecho en USA /Todos Derechos Reservados

H1031... get it? Cle-vuh.

Man... awesome cups. V's awesome too.

Autumn's nothing without piping hot ciders, cocoas, teas and coffees. Don't think the rest of my year doesn't include these fine vessels.

DDSP. Oh yeah.

1 comment:

  1. Hey! We have some of these! Love them- but only have about 4 left (kids being kids and all). Might have to get some more. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete