Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Son of The Ghoul Goes West, part 4

I know what you're thinking.

"Wha--?! MORE of that damned bird? Dear God in Heaven, will it never end?"

Yep. And nope.

Got the claws painted up this evening...


It's easier to see the detail of wrinkles and so on.

Of course, such detail isn't really going to show up in dim candlelight and washed colors. But it looks so pretty it doesn't really matter, does it?


My beloved Vonnetta, a professional lighting director for many many years, helped me play around with different configurations of light and color.



And man! am I loving that skull candle... had to get a few different shots:



And just so you could get a quick look at how that candle flickers, here's some terrible video (but it's right side up this time!):


I think this is going to be a lovely display.

Of course, it needs a different voice. Monsterpalooza creator Eliot Brodsky requested a very neat voice, one that will please everyone, I think.

More on that next time.


DDSpeculation!

No comments:

Post a Comment