Monday, June 21, 2010

One year ago.

This very day.

Of all days, oddly enough, the Summer solstice.

Here's what you found if you happened to stumble across this place on June 21st of last year:
================================================









Sunday, June 21, 2009


Kindly step all the way in please...


... and make room for everyone.
My name is Mike.
My passions are Hallowe'en, classic horror films (and related 'things') and horror literature.
My intention is to post pictures, links to video, audio, and anything else I've created (or am lucky enough to have stumbled upon) regarding the greatest holiday in the known universe.
My hope is to do so with enough regularity to keep people interested.
My conscience tells me that's not likely.
My gut says it is.
My brain hurts.
My, my.

Does the World Wide Interweb need another Hallowe'en-related blog?

Yes.

Yes it does.

Onward.

4 comments:

  1. A year already! How time flies. And I have to say the new look is great. Love the new sign.
    Mike, you have something to be proud of here. The time effort and passion show. There are plenty of blogs out there that cater to horror fans. Lots of those that address monster fandom. And even quite a few that deal with Halloween, and all its attendant traditions. But you have managed to make a warm and cozy pub. The sort of place that belongs next door to the Haunted Mansion, just around the corner from 0001 Cemetery Lane
    and in easy strolling distance to Mockingbird Lane.

    Everyone raise a glass (and some chocolate milk for Kiara)!

    A toast: To the best darned pub landlord in the interweb/tubes/thingy!

    DUMDUMSHREKPOP!!

    SLAINTE!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Anniversary!

    I'm looking forward to many more years in the ol' Skull & Pumpkin. Cheers :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! A year old, and it keeps getting better! Happy Birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you, thank you! I'm just glad to have your friendship and your patronage, hehe! Drink up!

    ReplyDelete