Sunday, June 6, 2010

Fire smirks.

This is so neat.

This was sent to the S&P by loyal patrons and good friends Joyce and Virginia.



According to Joyce, this was a random picture Virginia snapped on her phone during a Memorial Day display on Table Rock Lake. When Joyce saw it she immediately recognized it for the ultra-cool Fireworks Skull that it is and they knew it needed to come to the pub!

Excellent image, and thanks for sending it to the ol' Skull & Pumpkin where it surely belongs.


The only odd thing is that every time I see it, the skull-snake tattoo on my forearm gets all wriggly...



DEATHEATERSHREKPOP!

4 comments:

  1. Cool photo!

    But you might want to get that tattoo checked out . . . :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know. It's a very embarrassing holdover from my younger, angrier days, but there is still some nostalgic... well, I've said too much. I keep it covered and try to do good deeds instead.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, that looks even better than when we looked at it in the cell phone!!!

    See you at Halloween!!

    Virginia

    ReplyDelete
  4. Look forward to it Virginia... and thanks again for the incredible image.

    ReplyDelete