Sunday, May 16, 2010

Random picture #1,119

This has absolutely nothing to do with anything.

I just needed to show this.

In my cable market, channel 12 has been stuck on this static, soundless image for the last 5 days.

THIS. 

FIVE days. 

Isn't anyone watching their own feed? Including her?
At first glance, it would seem to have little to do with Hallowe'en horrors... except it's starting to really, really creep me out.

One hundred and twenty hours of this.

Just thought I'd mention it.

EDIT: This ordeal lasted nearly EIGHT DAYS, good people. It is finally back to moving pictures and sound, and this woman is nowhere to be seen.


Excelsior.

DDSPIDERED!

5 comments:

  1. Not so fast . . . there could be a tale of horror here. What happened to the staff of Channel 12 . . .?? <:O

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was thinking the same thing! Perhaps a visit to the old Channel 12 Station is in order...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't know how anything truly bad could have happened to them; Channel 12 is a religious broadcaster.

    The heck with it, let's go investigate. I'll warm up the Mystery Machine...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey guys! Didja see what happened to Channel 12?

    Guys?

    Guys?

    Where'd everybody go?

    Its dark outside--they can't have gone far. I'll just help meself to some of that good single-malt from the top shelf and wait for 'em ta get back.

    Lets see: whats on the ol' jukebox . . .

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hahaha!... hey Mr. Fester, you just go on and help yourself, please... I packed the other bottle in the Mystery Machine, as I have a feeling the investigation of Channel 12 might prove a little unsatisfying...

    ReplyDelete