Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Ghost of the Ghoul Goes West, pt. 5

OH! I have been working...

Cutting, gluing, wiring, soldering, programming, breaking, cursing, punching, hitting, spitting, kicking, drinking, cutting, gluing, wiring...

Boy did this project turn into a much more difficult thing than I had ever dreamed.

Still, I may actually get it done before shipping it off to L.A. before I ship me off to L.A..

Here is Edward Van Bone, minus his jacket and legs.



I think I need to change up his hair and how 'clean' he is, because right now he looks
so much like Andy Williams that it's starting to distract me.


Don't protest, Eddie ol' boy -- it just means I've made you too 
good-lookin'.

Yeah... I need to put some baldness back in, matte it down a bit, and make sure he's a little grungier.

But as long as Edward Van Bone moves right for two and a half days in April, it's all good.

Onward.


O'ZOM-beeee!

6 comments:

  1. Andy Williams...laughing too hard at that to write anything else.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know! Dave, I've known Andy my whole life, and for most of the last decade it's been my privilege to have performed with him on stages all over the place, and to be considered his friend... and I have to say it looks more like him every time I look at the pictures, haha! I wonder how he'd feel about it? He HAS been to the house on Hallowe'en...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mike. What is this?! No video?! You can't just do that to us!

    Seriously, though, from those pictures alone, I can tell you've outdone yourself again. Amazing how much those arms add to the expressiveness of the character. I can't wait to see him in action.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You just never cease to amaze me. What a fantastic piece.

    Do you ever sleep? :)

    Cheers

    ReplyDelete
  5. You can almost hear him singing:

    It’s the most wonderful time of the year
    With the kids trick-or-treating
    And everyone eating
    The candy that’s near
    It’s the most wonderful time of the year.

    It’s the cree-creepiest season of all
    With the spider webs hanging
    And ghost-chains a-clanging
    And creatures that crawl
    It’s the cree-creepiest season of all.




    thanks to:
    It's the Most Wonderful Time of the Year
    (Halloween version)
    By Sarah Fuhrman

    ReplyDelete
  6. HAH, never heard that version, haha! Nice!

    ReplyDelete