Sunday, April 11, 2010

The ghoul goes west, part eight.

No pictures or video this time around, sadly... there's not much time to post it all, and my use of the Internet access at the hotel is limited and I do not want to pay for another 24 hours worth if I'm only going to be here for another 12.

I hope I am able to update tomorrow night.

The main thing is, Uncle Forry worked beautifully all day, from 11 am until 11 pm, and I heard nothing but praise and amazement and appreciation for what I'd done.

Heady stuff. Pun intended.

I will return tomorrow night or the next with imagery and details, but some very nice moments occurred today and tonight that might bring some exciting news in the future... and boy is this MONSTERPALOOZA fun!

Okay, one little taste of the night's offerings...


Life is good.

Monsters rock.

DUMDUMSHREKPEEPS!

1 comment: