Sunday, May 15, 2011

It's like a graveyard around here...


I know, and I'm sorry.

Things have been piling up in the real world, and I haven't had a lot of time to hang with all of you good friends and regular patrons of this spooky little establishment.

The dearth of posts will continue until the weekend, as family matters and work take control of my schedule for the next week.

I hope you will all continue to peruse the archives and relive some S&P memories.

I assure you things will soon get back to what passes for normal here in the October Country.

In the meantime, do turn out all lights when you leave for the night, except the little one in the upper hallway -- that's Tiny's nightlight!


Oh, new sign off for the month (thanks Mand!)-

BLOODBREATH!

1 comment:

  1. I feel your pain. I hate it when real life interferes with Internet life.

    ReplyDelete