Thursday, October 31, 2019

Hallowe'en.

It's arrived.

Hallowe'en is here.


 The living room above the ol' S&P.


Whether I spend months putting together a big yard display, or simply enjoy my October as it comes to me, it always seems as if it takes forever to get here... yet once it arrives, it seems it got here -- and will then leave -- so quickly.

The feelings are really no different than those I felt when I was just a little pubkeep.

And I think it's perfectly appropriate, actually; I have felt the same feelings about Hallowe'en my entire life. No matter what age, health, business or busy-ness, stress, joy, sorrow, any Hallowe'en of my life. If anything, those feelings grow richer, deeper, they sweeten with experience and time.

I won't be doing much this year in comparison to previous years. But I will still be reveling in family, friends, traditions, and as much love as any fool could be lucky enough to have.

I hope you will -- each and every one of you -- in your own way be feeling the same luck, the same love, this Hallowe'en.

Autumn is the finest season of every trip around our sun... and Hallowe'en is the finest day and night of that season.

I am so very glad it is here, and that I am here to enjoy it yet again.

I'm so very glad you are, too.


Happy Hallowe'en from the Skull & Pumpkin.


DUMDUMSHREKPOP!!!

2 comments: