Saturday, December 17, 2011

Idle hands.

... are supposed to be the Devil's playthings.

And although I am well beyond salvation at this point in my journey, I don't want to pass the curse along to my creations, so I am doing my best to get their hands moving.


Mini-servos, piano wire, fishing line, cable ties and lots and lots of hot glue, the haunter's best friend -- a recipe for turning idle hands into moving, spidering, fantastic hands for one of my next big figures for Monsterpalooza 2012.

I'll be posting plenty more about my MP'12 projects after the New Year. They promise to be challenging and possibly too ambitious... but when has that ever stopped me?

Ironically, all this work will keep my own hands moving a lot; I guess Ol' Scratch will have to look elsewhere this Spring.


DDSP!

3 comments:

  1. This is exciting! I can't wait to see what you're up to. I'm going to try to make it to Monsterpalooza this year.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH my dear Lady M! It's the fourth year of the coolest monster/art convention around. The Art of Monsters... go to monsterpalooza.com and explore!

    ReplyDelete